OT (was: Internet in Pattaya)

off topic discussions and other stuff that doesn't fit into the above categories

Topic author
richey

OT (was: Internet in Pattaya)

Unread post by richey » Tue May 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Hello r2d2,

it would be great if you could share the information and details you seem to have to make this overview more complete and helpful as a reference. Personally, I just know the details about the 3BB package and our Wifi.

cheers, r.

r2d2

Unread post by r2d2 » Tue May 03, 2011 5:59 pm

Hello Newbie,

Just click on those two given links at my previous posting. There's all the info and details you need. (It should be common knowledge among computer users how to click on a link and to know what a link is. Otherwise ask your parents or your teacher or go back to your Game Boy.)

r2d2

Topic author
richey

Unread post by richey » Tue May 03, 2011 11:08 pm

oh, one of Leo's patronizing 'contributions'. :roll:

I will remove the last 2 posts as soon as I find time to post the rest of the overview myself.

r2d2

Unread post by r2d2 » Wed May 04, 2011 7:23 am

Censorship is nothing new here. It's a pity that this boring board is financed by co-owners' money! It should better be sponsored by 3BB - the GREATEST INTERNET PROVIDER in Pattaya.

Topic author
richey

Unread post by richey » Wed May 04, 2011 11:23 am

Well you could set an example by also contributing something useful (and mature) that actually has some value for co-owners or tenants looking for information rather than nagging or patronizing others about their posts in a condescending way. I will compile the details I can find and post them by myself as soon as I can find some time for it - obviously I was wrong in expecting you to know more about the other options in Pattaya than you actually do, or you are not willing to contribute what you know in a constructive manner.